For UK casino players who love a good challenge and like having goals to reach for when they gamble, this page provides you with casino bonuses that reward you for completing certain objectives.
While our goal is to guide players to the fastest withdrawal casinos that UK has to offer, we also regularly visit these sites to check out their currently running promotions. Whenever we find some kind of mission or challenge, we review it, rate it and list it on this page.
What Are Challenges and Missions and What Can I Expect to Find?
Challenges and missions are casino promotions that reward players for doing certain tasks that involve engaging them in gameplay. Here are a few examples of what a mission or challenge could consist of:
- Win 5 blackjack hands in a row.
- Win on number 7 two times in a row in roulette.
- Win exactly 80 times your bet amount in a game.
- Get a wild line in the Dead or Alive slot.
- Fill the entire screen with a certain symbol in a slot.
- Get 5 wins in a row in a slot that pays more than your initial stake.
While the challenges and missions that need to be completed tend to change from time to time, you can expect to find all of the above and similar activities via the promotions we list.
What Are the Rewards?
The rewards for completing a challenge or mission are usually free spins and cash prizes. The value of these is normally tied to how difficult the challenge is to complete and can be anything from 100 free spins up to £1,000 in cash.
With some challenges, the rewards would be credited as money that can be instantly withdrawn, while other promotions would credit the rewards as a bonus that comes with a wagering requirement. This means that you would have to stake the money you receive as a reward a certain number of times on casino games before being able to cash it out.
How Do We Rate Challenges and Missions?
We tend to rate all challenges and missions highly as we think that most of them are quite entertaining and no deposit is required to take advantage of them if you already have money in your casino account.
However, some challenges and missions are still considered more valuable than others when compared against each other. The factors we look at when determining the value include the following:
- How difficult the challenge is to complete compared to the prize it rewards.
- If the prize money needs to be wagered before withdrawn or can be instantly cashed out.
- How high the wagering requirement is if wagering is needed.