Randomly Awarded Prize Wheel Spin
Show Bonus Info
Whenever you spin on a slot machine or play a live casino game, a spin on "The Wheel of Jackpots" may be awarded to you.
This wheel comes with smaller cash prizes as well as three bigger sized jackpots that can pay anywhere from £250 - £30,000.
Any stake and game can award a wheel spin. However, the bigger the bet size, the higher the chance. Games with a lower RTP also have a higher chance of awarding a spin.
Withdrawal time: Instant (mostly)
18+, gamble responsibly,
T&C Apply.'s Bonus Wheel
The Wheel Of Jackpots

The Wheel of Jackpots is an exciting offer from, presenting an opportunity to win substantial cash prizes with every bet you make. The wheel comes with smaller cash prizes as well as three large jackpots: Mini, Major, and Mega. All prizes are credited as cash that can be instantly withdrawn at any time. These prizes offer an exciting twist to traditional casino games, giving you an extra chance to score a big win with each game you play.

If you like this offer, you may also want to check out: Wheel of Vegas, Wheel of Rizk, and Pokerstars' spin of the day.

How It Works

You can randomly win a spin on The Wheel of Jackpots by playing any game in the casino's ‘Slots', ‘Video Slots', ‘Jackpots', or ‘Live Casino' categories. Once won, your spin will be available under “My Prizes” found within your account profile. With every spin on the wheel, you stand a chance to win a smaller cash prize or one of three jackpots, each varying in size, with the Mega Jackpot being the largest.

Winning Potential

The minimum win from the three jackpots is £25 for the Mini, £250 for the Major, and £2,500 for the Mega. However, the amount is normally much higher than this as the jackpots continuously increase in size with every bet made by players on the site, until they are eventually won. You may win up to £500 for the Mini, £10,000 for the Major and £30,000 for the Mega Jackpot.

Terms and Conditions

Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided in the terms and conditions below is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee that it's up-to-date at all times. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you always check the terms and conditions at the casino site before making any decision to claim a bonus. We do our best to keep this information current, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions, or changes that may occur. Thank you for your understanding.

It's essential to be aware of the key terms and conditions of this offer. To qualify for rewards or Jackpot winnings, you must have made at least one deposit to the casino. As mentioned, all winnings from the Wheel of Jackpots will be transferred to your real account balance and can be withdrawn at any time.

Moreover, it's worth noting that 20% of a Jackpot win will seed the following Jackpot. The remaining 80% will be credited to your player account as the prize.

While any game round can result in a wheel spin, the more you bet and the lower the payout percentage of the game you are playing, the greater your chances of winning a spin. If a game has a lower RTP, it gives you a better shot than a game with a higher payout percentage.

Furthermore, The Wheel of Jackpots must be used within seven days after being rewarded. If not used within this period, the wheel spin will expire. In case of any technical errors occurring while spinning the wheel, any winnings are void.

Final Thoughts's Wheel of Jackpots is an appealing promotion, combining the thrill of traditional casino games with the potential to win extra, substantial cash prizes. Its terms and conditions are straightforward, making it easy for players to understand what they're getting.

However, as always, we recommend you read through the full bonus terms on the casino's website just to make sure that you get all the information you need.

Don't miss out on our full review of

With extensive experience in the professional iGaming industry since 2015 and thousands of casino articles and reviews under his belt, Mattias is a seasoned expert well-versed in the world of online casino gambling.
Having worked with industry giants such as Betsson Group and earning recognition as an expert in the UK online casino industry, Mattias brings a wealth of knowledge and credibility to his role as a dedicated iGaming journalist.
At fastestwithdrawalcasino, Mattias’s content creation process is built upon the pillars of transparency, honesty, and unwavering commitment to quality. His meticulous research and rigorous fact-checking ensure that each review, guide, and news article is accurate and reliable.
Providing information in an easily digestible manner, Mattias is goal is to shed light over the UK gambling landscape and guide players to the fastest payout casinos in Britain.
Connect with Mattias on Linkedin.